Citroen Malaysia COVID19 FAQ
1. I would like to purchase a car would it be possible during this time?
As our Showroom is closed, this would not be possible. However, do register your interest and sign up for a test drive on our website at www.terroirgourmet.com. Our sales advisors will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
2. Will Citroen Outlets be open during the Restricted Order Period?
Referring to the guidelines set by the Malaysian Government under the Restricted Movement Order, All Citroen outlets ( Showroom & Service Centres ) will be closed for business from 18th March 2020 – 12th?May 2020.
3. My car service is due during the Restricted Movement Order, would my warranty be void if I miss my appointment?
Citroen Malaysia will still honor the warranty if your service appointment or service due date falls within the Restricted Movement Order period.
However, do notify us and make an appointment within 30 days after the Restricted Movement Order being lifted.
4. What happens to my car at the Service Center during this Restricted Movement Order? Will it be attended at this time?
Unfortunately no repair work will be carried out on vehicles at the Service Centre.
However, rest assured your car is in safe hands as we have implemented necessary security protocols during the Restricted Movement Order.
5. I am supposed to get my car during the Restrictive Movement Order period, would Citroen Malaysia be able to deliver?
Unfortunately, this would not be possible. You would only be able to receive your car once the Restrictive Movement Order is lifted.
6. Who could I call if my car breaks down during the Restrictive Movement Order?
Our Roadside Assistance service will remain operational. Owners can call our toll – free number 1800-22-2808
However, the repair work will only commence after the restricted movement period is over.
7. Will Citroen Malaysia provide me a replacement car since my vehicle will be held at the Service Centre during the Restricted Movement Order period?
Unfortunately we won’t be able to provide a courtesy car, as our outlets nationwide would be closed.
8. Would I still get updates from the Service Centre during the Restricted Movement Order?
As all Citroen outlets would be temporarily closed,? Our Customer Service team would still be reachable at our toll-free number 1800-22-2808, via email email@example.com or via Facebook messenger @citroenmalaysia.